Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell Oh
Greetings and welcome to Atheist Poetry!! I wanted to make a place on the web where I could post and show my love for poetry and stories and ficiton. I love reading, writing and creating things in my mind, possibly sharing some of them. I will be filling and adding to the forums over time, so please check back often and see whats up!

I would love to see you all hang out here!
Squircifer 
atheist poet.

I'm here now.
Woot.

so yeah, i had problems replying to my own post like- it kept making my response into part of my first part then cutting it off... so I had to make a second post for my story... weird @_@;
also I didn't spell check it or fix it from my text document so its really hard to read! yay!

it did it just there! WTF
(10-03-2018, 08:37 AM)DeconvertedMan Wrote: I'm here now.
Woot.

so yeah, i had problems replying to my own post like-  it kept making my response into part of my first part then cutting it off... so I had to make a second post for my story... weird @_@;
also I didn't spell check it or fix it from my text document so its really hard to read! yay!

it did it just there! WTF

whoop whoop!!
Squircifer 
atheist poet.

Greetings fellow earthlings. I'm thrilled to make your acquaintance. I'm new to the atheist community though I've considered myself an atheist for 6 years. 

My writing started as something to quell my anxiety attacks. But I've recently started sharing it and I guess it's not too awful. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to exchanging ideas with new folks.
(10-28-2018, 05:10 AM)Doe-eyed Atheist Wrote: Greetings fellow earthlings. I'm thrilled to make your acquaintance. I'm new to the atheist community though I've considered myself an atheist for 6 years. 

My writing started as something to quell my anxiety attacks. But I've recently started sharing it and I guess it's not too awful. I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to exchanging ideas with new folks.

sorry it took so long to welcome you here oh drokyone!!! o hope you have a fun time here.... with us nutcases!
Squircifer 
atheist poet.